Last week RZD has presented its high speed train concept. The trains will be running on the future high speed line between Moscow and Kazan; the start of its construction is scheduled for next year. A rolling stock tender is also expected to be launched soon – most of the requirements of the future high speed trains, including interior and exterior renders, have been already made public.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 11.10.2021