Last week RZD has presented its high speed train concept. The trains will be running on the future high speed line between Moscow and Kazan; the start of its construction is scheduled for next year. A rolling stock tender is also expected to be launched soon – most of the requirements of the future high speed trains, including interior and exterior renders, have been already made public.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 02.03.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron AC/DC/MS - electric locomotives 02.03.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 02.03.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 27.02.2021
- Order successful 27.02.2021