Advert: Warsaw, 21.03.2018: ‘Rolling stock market perspectives‘ with ERSF 2018Let’s discuss the future of the Central and Eastern European railway rolling stock market. Join the debate in March, 2018 in Warsaw. European Rolling Stock Forum 2018 is the largest and most prestigious business conference in the CEE, devoted to the railway vehicle manufacturing market in the region.
Photo & Video
New on Light Rail
New on passenger trains
- [UK] Northern’s first CAF Civity on its way to Velim
- [UK] First GTR Class 717 for Great Northern making its test rounds
- [DK/SE] Modernising the Øresundtåg ET/X31K electric trains [updated – video]
- [UK] Final Siemens Desiro City for Thameslink rolled of the production line
- [IL] This is the Siemens Desiro HC for Israel; 24 units ordered
New on locomotives
- [CZ] 753 609: CZ Loko completes Effiliner 1600 for CER Cargo
- [BE] So, how is that Eurodual locomotive doing?
- [CZ] CZ Loko hands over two Effishunter locomotives to Škoda Auto
- [AT] Night vision: 247 905 now in Stern & Hafferl design – for the most part
- [IT] Dinazzano Po: Eurolight locomotive ‘284 002’ enters service