Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- A new owner for Comsa Rail Transport in Spain
- 9 new electrics registered this week
- New locomotives for DB Fernverkehr, Fersped and LTE
- 145 072 in RBH Logistics livery
- PKP IC: Poland celebrates 100 years of Independence
- and more
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.