Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- First Hupac Vectrons enter service
- A second TRAXX locomotive in SETG design
- Neweg is building more new Dragon locomotives
- A Vectron has arrived in Belgium
- An overview of the Austrian CAT-locomotives
- 193 807??
- Bombardier starts series production of the TRAXX DC3
- Railpool’s 10th anniversary
- Talbot Services is building a TRAXX locomotive!
- and more
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.